The Holiday Season is finally upon us. One of our favorite things to do over the holidays is spend time at special events with our families. The hard part is finding out when and where all of the events are happening. Well here it is! The all inclusive Temecula Valley Holiday Guide!
❄️ Events with real snow ❄️:
South Coast Winery December 3rd. 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Come join the free fun with a tree lighting ceremony and a real snow play area!
PennyPickle’s Winter Wonderland – Friday, December 9, 5-8:30 pm
Have fun with Santa, real snow, and other cold surprise activities. Activity tickets are only $1.
Christmas On The Ranch – November 24-January 7 -times may vary
🎅🏽 Where to Find Santa 🎅🏽:
- Temecula Promenade Mall – November 18th – December 24th
- Temecula Chilled at Vail Headquarters-December 10th From 5-9pm Bring the family and visit with Santa, watch The Christmas Story, take a horse-drawn wagon ride, get free hot cocoa, and make an ornament.
- Letters from Santa – Annies Cafe on Jefferson Temecula Your kiddos can drop off a letter to Santa all the way through Christmas time here, make sure you get some of their amazing food as well!
- Santa at Temecula Town Center. Near Target and Home Goods. Santa will be available starting Nov 24 for pictures through Dec 24. November 24 – December 15 M- 11:00am – 7:00pm(Break 2:30 – 3:30) Sat 11:00am – 8:00pm (Break 3:00 – 4:00) Sun12:00pm – 6:00pm (Break 3:00 – 3:30) December 16 – 23 Daily 11:00am – 8:00pm (Break 1:00 – 1:30; 5:00 – 6:00) December 24 9:00am – 4:00pm (Break 12:30 – 1:00)
- Breakfast with Santa at Christmas on the Ranch – December 17th
Located at Kentina at Galway Downs
- Breakfast With Santa- December 9th, 2017 – Temecula Community Recreation Center
Register early, as space is limited!
- Donuts with Santa – December 2nd at 9am –Town Square Park, Murrieta
Santa will be here with a light breakfast for visitors, visit www.murrietaca.gov to reserve your spot.
- Christmas on the Ranch at Galway Downs See Santa and visit the 2nd largest ice skating rink in Southern California!
- Murrieta Santa Stops Offs – Anywhere you see a white star painted on the street, Santa will stop at throughout December.
- Santa at Old Town Temecula Nov. 24th – 26th
Friday November 24th: 6pm-9pm – Saturday 25th, 10am-2pm
Sunday 26th, 1pm-5pm
- Breakfast with Santa at Fire Station 61 in Wildomar – December 16th 8am-11am
Enjoy some buttermilk pancakes with Saint Nick at this fun annual Event. More Info available at www.cityofwildomar.org
- Penny Pickle’s Workshop – 42081 Main St., Temecula, CA 92590
Santa Arrives on November 24th and is there every weekend through Christmas
💡 Places to See Christmas Lights💡
- Christmas Tree Lighting at the Pond – November 27, 2017
28250 Ynez Rd, Temecula, CA 92591, Temecula, CA 92590
- Bainbridge Circle - This is an amazing neighborhood light festival, drive through and tune in to their custom radio station, or walk and meet the neighbors. Bainbridge Circle Murrieta, CA
- Peltzer Christmas on the Farm- Saturday, November 25th from 3pm-9pm is Christmas on the Farm. Annual tree lighting at 5:30, enjoy a ride on the polar express, meet Santa!